北京赛车时时彩害死人：Jambi develops airport in Kerinci regency to boost tourism
文章摘要：Jambi develops airport in Kerinci regency to boost tourism ,冷冻库真赃真贼韩剧宫,变更手续设计人员网开三面。
Depati Parbo Airport in Kerinci regency, Jambi, is currently being upgraded.
“Kerinci has been established as the tourism brand of Jambi, which is why Depati Parbo Airport needs to be developed by extending the runway and upgrading the terminals to make visitors more comfortable,” said Jambi Governor Zumi Zola.
Read also: A letter from culturally rich Jambi
The airport currently has a 1,800-meter runway that can host ATR 72 airplanes. A Boeing plane however requires a runway that is 2,600 meters long and 100 meters wide.
The runway expansion will also shorten the traveling time from five to 10 hours by land to only an hour by air.
“We’re now working on the land acquisition. There are 30 hectares that are being acquired this year and hopefully it will be done by next year,” added Kerinci Regent Adirozal.
It currently takes a 10-hour drive from Jambi to Kerinci and Sungaipenuh city. Meanwhile, traveling by land from Padang in West Sumatra to Kerinci and Sungaipenuh city via southern coast takes five hours. The road access to both places are quite challenging due to the erosion-prone hills surrounding the area.
Susi Air is the only airline currently serving Jambi – Kerinci route with only two flights available on Wednesday and Thursday per week. (kes)
- Train travel fair turns chaotic in Jakarta
- Jambi develops airport in Kerinci regency to boost tourism
- Tesla 3 to hit the road in automotive milestone
- Ministry develops two Special Economic Zones in East Java
- Raja Ampat promotes culture with festival, handicraft exhibition
- Bandung hosts international arts festival
- 'England Lost': Mick Jagger sings Brexit blues
- Clooney to sue Voici over images of twins